Do You Need Help Collecting Child Support?

When it comes to collecting past due child support most people simply don’t know where to begin. Many people think they only have two options:

1) Wait for your government child support agency to collect for you, or 2) Hire a private attorney.

If your government child support agency has been unable to collect for you and you can’t afford a private attorney there is a third option available to you. Most of our clients had no idea that they could hire a private agency to collect their support until they found us.

Scroll to Top